They say the ultimate confidence is knowing what you don’t know and asking for help. This FAQs should give you that decision making confidence needed to take the big entry leap. If it is not in the FAQs email us.
- If you are entered as a team and both riders cancel we will refund the team entry as per table below
- If you are entered as a team and one rider cancels the other may ride as a solo and pay in the difference for solo price
- Or the other rider may find a substitute
- If you are entered as a solo rider and you cancel you will be refunded according to table below.
Here’s what you need to know about refund cut off dates:
|If you with draw before this date:||You will get the following refund:|
|31 December 2018||75% of the total team entry fee|
|28 February 2019||50% of the total team entry fee|
- Unfortunately, we can’t pay out refunds after 28 February 2019, because we have already incurred costs to have you take part in the race. If you must withdraw after that date, you must find a substitution, or forfeit your entry
- We don’t allow “carry-over” of entries for 2020 or beyond.
- Log in using your ID/passport number
- You will see a summary screen of your team details
- Click the “Substitute” button
- Click on the “Add” button
- Select the person from the “Current Team Members” box whom you wish to substitute and ensure they are added to the “Members to be Substituted” box
- Click the “Confirm” button
- Enter the ID and details of the new team member
- A summary screen confirming that the substitution has taken place will appear – this means your substitution will be saved
- You are welcome to do your substitutions for free, online
- We cannot guarantee clothing size will be correct for riders substituted after our closing date of 31 January 2019
- We’ll confirm your substitution via email
- Substitutions will be charged at R300
- Substitutions will remain open until the event starts.
Clothing orders are placed well in advance. Substitute riders must accept that they may receive the clothing size ordered by the original rider.