Enter joberg2c 2020
Entries open mid June
joberg2c is probably the best 9 day stage race in the world mainly because it is the only 9 stage race in the world. It crosses four provinces of South Africa in nine days, with a distance of nine-hundred kilometres. joberg2c is not for the feint hearted. You will be pushed to your limits – crossing some of the most spectacular South African landscapes and traversing through private farms from Heidelberg to Scottburgh. You wouldn’t miss it for the world, right? Enter before its too late.
Our 2020 vision: more trails, more wors, more communities, more South African and more of the same great spirit that makes this ride totally unique.
Our dates for 2020 are 24 April to 2 May.
We realise that some of you are chomping at the bit to ride 2020. Early entries will open 11 June at 11h11 with an opening special for 11 days. Make sure you stay tuned. We will have a group of 10 or more discount option, we will have an early entry discount. We will have a payment plan on full price and hopefully we will have entry for you! If you have not already done so, subscribe to newsletters so you don’t miss out.
Keep your finger on the pulse…
Your entry fee includes
- Your participation in the event – nine days of trails and trails of happiness
- Eight race villages with tented accommodation. A two-man tent per team or a tent to yourself if you are riding solo
- A comfy mattress. Bring your own single sheet, sleeping bag (-8deg Celsius), pillow and a thin blanket
- Three awesome meals a day, plus snacks in between at some of the finest race villages you will ever experience hosted by local communities – including some of the finest mouth-watering Karan Beef steaks (please let us know if you have a special dietary requirement – we will try to accommodate you)
- Access to all the race facilities i.e. hot proper showers, bike wash facility, and free Seattle Coffee
- Extensive Medical support. We will provide you with extensive medical support, but you must have the right insurance cover, and you must carry the necessary documents with you
- Full logistical support from Avis Van Rental who will transport your bag from race village to race village
- Water points / hydration zones – each day you will be treated to 2-3 water points along the route. These are not your average water points. People have been known to put on weight during joberg2c because of the great food. You will not go hungry. We would however suggest that you bring your favourite energy bars / drinks along with you
- Awesome private route that you cannot ride any other time through hundreds of farms and rural communities.
It does not include
- Accommodation before and after the event
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports
- Shuttle to the start in Heidelberg will be a nominal extra
- Massages and bike mechanic service (see the Getting organised section for more information)
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to schools).
For all entry questions contact email@example.com.