joberg2c 2020 is carried over to 2021
joberg2c 2021 - 23 April - 1 May
joberg2c is 2020 postponed until 2021 – 23 April to 1 May 2021
Another year, another time and hopefully better for all. joberg2c is 2020 carried over to 2021 – 23 April to 1 May 2021.
Our 2020 riders will have until 31 August 2020 to accept their carry over.
2021 entries for the world’s longest, most inspiring, 9 day stage race will open on 1 September 2020. We will monitor the situation and may change these dates (carry over and entries opening) accordingly.
We hope that you can all ride your bikes across South Africa soon.Carry your entry over
Please read our FAQs and if you still have questions please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.Entry FAQs
Your entry fee includes
Your entry fee includes
- Your participation in the event – nine days of trails and trails of happiness
- Eight race villages with tented accommodation. A two-man tent per team or a tent to yourself if you are riding solo
- A comfy mattress. Bring your own single sheet, sleeping bag (-8deg Celsius), pillow and a thin blanket
- Three awesome meals a day, plus snacks in between at some of the finest race villages you will ever experience hosted by local communities – including some of the finest mouth-watering Karan Beef steaks (please let us know if you have a special dietary requirement – we will try to accommodate you)
- Access to all the race facilities i.e. hot proper showers, bike wash facility, and free Seattle Coffee
- Extensive Medical support. We will provide you with extensive medical support, but you must have the right insurance cover, and you must carry the necessary documents with you
- Full logistical support from Avis Van Rental who will transport your bag from race village to race village
- Water points / hydration zones – each day you will be treated to 2-3 water points along the route. These are not your average water points. People have been known to put on weight during joberg2c because of the great food. You will not go hungry. We would however suggest that you bring your favourite energy bars / drinks along with you
- Awesome private route that you cannot ride any other time through hundreds of farms and rural communities.
It does not include
- Accommodation before and after the event
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports
- Shuttle to the start in Heidelberg will be a nominal extra
- Massages and bike mechanic service (see the Getting organised section for more information)
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to schools).
For all entry questions contact email@example.com.