joberg2c 2021 is carried over to 2022
joberg2c 2022 - 22 - 30 April
joberg2c 2021 postponed until 2022 – 22 to 30 April 2022
Another year, another time and hopefully better for all. joberg2c 2021 is carried over to 2022 – 22 April to 30 April 2022.
All Entries will automatically be carried over until 2022, once the deferral fee has been paid.log in to your entry
2022 entries for the world’s longest, most inspiring, 9 day stage race are open. Entries are limited.
- Solo entry: R35850
- Team entry: R31000 per rider.
We hope that you can all ride your bikes across South Africa soon.Enter joberg2c 2022
joberg2c Refund Policy
Folks, please have a proper read of the refund policy. We have tried to make it simple but due to the complexity of Covid-19 it might need us to clarify on a call or email if you are still unsure.
Riders entered into 2020 who have had their entry carried over to 2022
- These riders will pay in R4500 (four and a half thousand Rand) to have their entry carried over to 2022. If these riders cannot ride for whatever reason they will not be entitled to a full refund
- If joberg2c 2021 cannot happen to due COVID-19 restrictions we will carry these riders entries over to 2022 without further payment
- 2020 entries that are fully paid up including the R4500 are fully transferable and sellable. This is a possible way to get your entry amount back by finding a buyer.
New entrants for 2021
If joberg2c makes the decision to cancel or postpone the 2021 based on COVID-19 restrictions before the 31 January, we will offer all new 2021 riders a full refund or carry-over to 2022.
If subsequent to 31 January 2021, the organisers are compelled to cancel or postpone the event due to any reason whatsoever beyond our control, including inter alia a change after the 31st January 2021 of government laws / regulations applicable to the hosting of the event, we will carry your entry over to 2022 with no extra charge. In this scenario and due to the costs incurred by the organisers relative to the planning and hosting of the event, you will not be entitled to a full refund. Our refund will be determined by costs incurred.
Standard refund policy for non COVID-19 reasons
For 2021 riders, the following refund policy will apply should the event proceed as normal.
- 75% refund on paid entries until 31 December 2021
- 50% refund on paid entries until 28 February 2022
- 0% refund on paid entries after 28 February 2022.
Please read our FAQs and if you still have questions please contact us directly on email@example.com.Entry FAQs
Your entry fee includes
Your entry fee includes
- Your participation in the event – nine days of trails and trails of happiness
- Eight race villages with tented accommodation. A two-man tent per team or a tent to yourself if you are riding solo
- A comfy mattress. Bring your own single sheet, sleeping bag (-8deg Celsius), pillow and a thin blanket
- Three awesome meals a day, plus snacks in between at some of the finest race villages you will ever experience hosted by local communities – including some of the finest mouth-watering Karan Beef steaks (please let us know if you have a special dietary requirement – we will try to accommodate you)
- Access to all the race facilities i.e. hot proper showers, bike wash facility, and free Seattle Coffee
- Extensive Medical support. We will provide you with extensive medical support, but you must have the right insurance cover, and you must carry the necessary documents with you
- Full logistical support from Avis Van Rental who will transport your bag from race village to race village
- Water points / hydration zones – each day you will be treated to 2-3 water points along the route. These are not your average water points. People have been known to put on weight during joberg2c because of the great food. You will not go hungry. We would however suggest that you bring your favourite energy bars / drinks along with you
- Awesome private route that you cannot ride any other time through hundreds of farms and rural communities.
It does not include
- Accommodation before and after the event
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports
- Shuttle to the start in Heidelberg will be a nominal extra
- Massages and bike mechanic service (see the Getting organised section for more information)
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to schools).
For all entry questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.