Recovery Zone bookings
Keep your motor running
Your body is your motor (e bike riders aside). Keep your motor well oiled and the pistons pumping with a good massage and/or physio session in our Recovery Zone. Its better than going to a spa (ok not quite)
Massage R400 per 30 min – Kimon Comodikes
The massage package is for calming tired and sore muscles so that they can rest and recover quickly before the next big day. A daily massage will keep the machine well-oiled and moving.
Physio R480 per 30 min – Claire Fuller
The physio is for those who have on-going or current niggles and who need area specific treatment to keep the machine moving.
Chiro R400 per 20 min – Matthew Levine
The chiro will be used to ensure no pain in the neck/back/hips and to provide free movement of knees, shoulders, elbows and ankles. Chiro adjustments can increase flexibility and muscular output so will be beneficial for riders towards the middle/closing stages of the race.
Recovery Zone bookings – instructions
- Click on link and login using the same ID Number / Passport as your joberg2c 2021 entry.
- Check your details and complete any required fields of information. Click to proceed.
- Select your Booking Preference (massage, physio, Chiro) and the required time (click on the dropdown menu). This selection must be for just 1 person. You will have a chance to register for other riders at a later stage in this booking. To book a 1 hour slot for any service ensure you select two 30 minute booking times consecutively.
- Click on “add to cart”. Please ensure you have selected the correct times – we cannot guarantee that we will be able to change your times at a later stage.
- Your booking is only confirmed after payment has been received. Please make payment before exiting the website, bookings will be deleted if payment is not received.
- If you are booking on behalf of other riders, please complete your booking then proceed to “register the other riders”.
- Stretching area
- Dry needling
- Compression station.
FREE yoga everyday!!!
Free yoga and myofascial stretching will be available throughout the event with Aimee, our Yoga and Stretching, guru. It is well documented that Yoga/stretching is awesome for riding. Read more.
We will have one FREE yoga session each afternoon at 4.30pm with Aimee, this will be free of charge for all riders. The stretch zone is also accessible to riders all day free of charge. You can email Aimee for more information.