mySOS emergency app
When you don’t know who to call, when you really need help
One of the unfortunate realities of life is that emergencies do happen – another reality is that the sooner help arrives, the better!
mySOS emergency app is designed to help you in emergency situations by providing you with the correct contact details for emergency services and to inform your emergency contacts of your emergency and your GPS location.
How does mySOS help you
- During joberg2c the event logo will be displayed under the emergency tab
- Should you experience any emergency during the event, simply open the app and click the button with joberg2c logo
- This will send an message to the event emergency coordinator
- They will will receive your details, GPS location and medical details to enable prompt assistance.
Supporters – follow my rider
Your supporters can be part of the adventure and can follow you online:
- The rider needs to use ‘Track Me‘ on the mySOS app during the race
- Location services must be enabled on the rider’s phone and and on the mySOS app
- Supporters must access to the internet
- Supporters will need to click here to ‘track your rider‘
- Supporters to add your riders’ cell numbers, by clicking on the user icon (you can follow up to 5 people). Its the one at the bottom of the map with the 2 grey people
- Supporters will now see their rider/s position displayed on the course map.
For more information visit www.mysos.co.za.